July 28, 2011

Completely Loved: Recognizing God's Passionate Pursuit of Us

July is almost over--when did that happen?? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy. Bring on Fall!

Well, I'm starting a new series of devotionals. It's the "Loving Jesus Without Limits" series by Shannon Ethridge. I've read her book Completely His and it was wonderful! Shannon's testimony is incredible. I'm so glad she's told her story. I'm sure she's helping so many people through these books. If you want, you can click HERE to read my story.

There are 4 30-day devotional books in this series and while Completely His inspired them all, the first is Completely Loved: Recognizing God's Passionate Pursuit of Us. I'm so excited to start this. Insecurities have made their way in my life and I can't wait to again recognize how much God loves me and how he pursues me.

Pray me through this friends! I'll be updating as I read through it and find something that I love.
-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment