September 15, 2011

ATTN: PRAYER WARRIORS!!!

If you want the full story, click here. PLEASE PRAY!!!

Father, I need you more than ever right now.
God, I'm praying for my sweet goddaughter,
Trinity Celeste Tucker. I'm interceding on her behalf
to ask You, the God of the Universe, 
Jehovah Rophi--God who Heals, 
to put your Healing Hand on her little body.
I'm asking for a complete healing. I want the doctor's to 
scratch their heads in disbelief. I want your power
to be SO evident that there isn't any doubt of 
who is at work. Father, Trinity has such a heart for you.
She loves talking about you and to you. She is 
amazed by you. I wish I had her faith. I'm begging
You to heal her completely. May all the glory go to You.
We will praise no one other than the
One who created her. But overall, Father, I pray that 
Your Will Be Done.
Thank You, Father. I love you.
Amen.

-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment