August 20, 2012

I'm baaaaaack...

The main reason I started this blog was to make myself pray, since most of the time I communicate with God through song. I want to be a better communicator with the One who saved me. And I want to have more of a relationship with him, since my current relationship with Him is more of.......a friendly acquaintance. And let me tell you, admitting this is not easy for me. People always tell me that they think of me as a strong, godly person who must rely on God daily for wisdom and courage to get through life. Truthfully, I rely on my friends and family a lot more than God, mainly because I can get an immediate reaction or response from people here on Earth. Sometimes when I'm praying, I just feel like I'm talking to myself.

So, I haven't been on this blog in almost a year. How sad. I'm really ashamed of myself. But I am back and excited about it! Lately, I have been feeling a pull back to blogging and now, I am answering that pull-God's pull. So here it goes!

God, you have been on my case for a while now. I am ready to start back up and be consistent with my prayer blog. God keep me accountable in this journey. I am ready.

Thank you for my journey. You have blessed me immensely and I couldn't be more thankful. Thank you for a new church home. I have been blessed through it and, Father, I ask that you bless me even more as I journey through plugging myself into the church. I am involved in the nursery and loving it so far! I'm looking forward to being plugged into the singles events. Bless it. Thank you for my family--they are the absolute best.

I pray for everyone, including myself, starting school. I pray for consistency and drive this school year. Starting strong and finishing strong. Please.

I thank you for my job. You have always blessed me with every job that I have had. Keep it up! :)

I love you, Lord.
Amen

Hope everyone has a great week! :)

-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment