August 30, 2012

Specific + Effective = Blessed

Father, I have heard that a specific prayer is an effective prayer. So, Father, this prayer is specific and I pray it is effective. Father, there is an opportunity for me. You knew what it was even before I did. And, Lord, you know that I'm a realistic dreamer. Overall, I pray that Your Will be done because that is ALL I want for my life--Your Will. My wish and hope is that this condo will be mine, Lord. But if this is not what your plan includes, let me know. Slam that door, so that I know this is not the plan. If it's not meant for me, I don't want it.

Father, bless baby Kate, Jen, and Jon. They are incredible. Bless baby Kate for praying for me everyday before school. Bless Jen and Jon in the way they raise her. Let them know that you're always right beside them. I am blessed to know these wonderful people. Blessed.

Bless Teresa. She is without a doubt the most wonderful woman I've had the privilege of meeting. She is always seeking you. She is an encourager. She is beautiful. I have been so blessed to know her for over 10 years. Wow. Crazy. She has been with me through trial and triumph. I love her immensely.

I pray safety for all the people who have been and are to be effected by the TS Isaac.

I love you, Lord and I give you all the credit. You are the only reason I'm where I am right now. You have blessed me so and I praise you for it.

"He alone is your God,
the only one who is worthy of your praise,
the one who has done these mighty miracles
that you have seen with your own eyes."
--Deuteronomy 10:21 [NLT]

"I will sing to the LORD as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!"
--Psalm 104:33 [NLT]

Thank you Lord. Just thank You.
Amen.
-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment